The S-169 Drone is a cheap alternative to the thousand dollar high end drones by DjI and Autel. Unlike a Mavic Pro or Autel Evo, The S-169 does not have GPS in it. It will maintain its’ altitude but has a hard time holding a solid position.
I am giving this one away to one lucky subscriber.
Watch the full video to find out how to win it for yourself!
This LBLA S-169 has dual cameras, with functions of optical flow positioning, gesture selfie, 3d flip, headless mode…
Pick one up on Amazon at – https://amzn.to/2OIz3zu
Support the channel and Grab a Custom designed drone T-shirt by Sean Ozz –
subscribe to follow all my upcoming Autel evo videos and let me know in the comments if you have anything you want to see about that, the Mavic Air or Pro.
Thanks for watching.
My current list of equipment –
– Buy Mavic pro – https://goo.gl/oAPXBL
– Buy Mavic Air – https://goo.gl/m1rzMK
– Mavic Air DRONE – https://amzn.to/2sKH65D
– Mavic Pro DRONE – http://amzn.to/2fooUIo
– Slim Memory card holder – http://amzn.to/2Busdtt
– Landing Pad – http://amzn.to/2sG2CWn
– Canon T7i – http://amzn.to/2uChuZP
– Flex tripod – http://amzn.to/2g7XkgK
– GoPro Hero 4 – http://amzn.to/2gLsxpF
– Saramonic G-mic – http://amzn.to/2m94CHc
– Flex Tripod for Gopro – http://amzn.to/2iL6j89
– Macbook pro – http://amzn.to/2gH1ekj
– Iphone 7 Plus – http://amzn.to/2lm4MH5
– iphone 7plus slim case – http://amzn.to/2jAXZf1
– Flex tripod for iphone – http://amzn.to/2iL1go6
– 64 Micro SD card – http://amzn.to/2fMB4rO
– 64GB SD card http://amzn.to/2hjAzrH
Gear i plan to add to my list (one day)-